Sunday, October 4, 2009

Song of the Week: I'm There With You

Song of the week for 10/4/09 - I'm There With You (Sheeler)

My best vocal and most personal, poignant lyric on LITR. True story. I got the idea from a card a bought at Walmart. :)

I’m There With You

VERSE 1
You meet me at the door imagine my heart’s surprise
Speechless as I am seeing your beautiful eyes

But the distance in those eyes is breaking my heart
I know that it’s my foolish pride that’s keeping us apart

CHORUS
There are days I miss you so much - It’s then I love you more
Can we come together, hearts as one and love each other true

Pretend that I there with you ‘cause in my heart I am

VERSE 2
All the times we’ve had so far laughing, crying, holding on
I see the love that’s in your eyes shining like the dawn

I offer prayers at night time asking for His Peace
On your life and in your heart while you sleep

CHORUS

VERSE 3
We’ve pushed and pulled each other in a million different ways
Not meaning to cause the pain our words too often say

But when each day ends and you sleep the night away
“I love you” are my silent words with a gentle kiss, I pray

10 comments:

  1. Just questioning if eBay makes it possible for you to sell concert tickets online? Do you know if you will find any restrictions depending on what country you are in?

    My parents have just referred to as me and asked if i could "get rid" of their two tickets to a concert as they wont be able to make it as a result of another family event.

    Besides asking close friends etc, i thought ebay would be a good location to market them.

    But whats ebay's policy on promoting tickets? Ive heard alot about it on the news but ive forgotten what happened.

    and if it matters, the concert is within this coming month

    Thanks ahead of time for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best blog I've ever seen in my life! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your this with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? It truly is wonderful to be able to see somebody now begin spanning such a things, despite the fact that I’m however not necessarily positive the amount of To be sure along with you over it almost all. I fell to your feed nevertheless and can certainly keep on following posts and perhaps down the road I may chime inside once again in more fine detail. Best wishes with regard to placing however!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This can be really ridiculous but I genuinely do think that it may possibly have some achievement. After all, they do have the best userbase for this new venture.If you have time.Please enter my blog funny clips

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could create blog posts half as good as you ; because half as good as you is already better than 80 percent of blogs in the world;

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I read a really great blog post I go ahead and do one of three thing:1.Forward it to the relevant friends.2.Bookmark it in some of the favorite social bookmarking websites.3.Be sure to visit the website where I first read the post.After reading this post I'm seriously concidering doing all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get here from yahoo, but sadly I'm not found what I was looking for. But this is a great post. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to this site on a friend's suggestion. She was totally right! Thanks for a great site :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello , what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete