Monday, November 9, 2009

If You Only - demo

You might have noticed that I have new demo of a song that's been up for a few weeks now. If You Only is a new/old song of mine. I've had the idea for quite some time --- I wanted to write a classic AABA form song like Johnny Mercer or Jerome Kern yet with some new chord changes and melodic twists.

Well... here it is. It may be the BEST I've ever written - the best melody, the most beautiful chords, and my most engaging vocal performance. I am so grateful to be blessed to write and sing songs. I thank you so much for listening and lending your support.

Note that the version online is ONLY a demo, I intend on orchestrating it and using it on my next project. You can download, purchase, or listen to it at Soundclick. Lyrics are posted there as well.

http://www.soundclick.com/RyanSheeler

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice website. I just finished mine and i was looking for some design ideas and you gave me a few. May i ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have developed a blog and and i want to change the theme.Yours looks pretty decent! Feel free to visit my blog and suggest things!

    ReplyDelete