Friday, September 25, 2009

Song of the Week 9/25

Song of the week - Come To That Place

Come To That Place – Ryan Sheeler

VERSE 1
When I drove home from our first date, I didn’t know what I had
But I knew you were special and somehow my heart was glad
From the first time that we kissed to the last time that we touched
I could not believe that my heart could love that much
CHORUS
Now we come to that place where true love resides
Though our pride gets in the way, its love we can’t deny
There’s always been something special in your eyes
That only God could provide
VERSE 2
On a chair in your bedroom are two pictures of you
One when you were 5 years old and the other one subdued
They both had a smile, beautiful despite
Calendar pages turned, years of pain tried to hide
CHORUS
BRIDGE
We both came here with pain and time to bear
Sweetly forged a deeper bond that we both now share
VERSE 3
Your eyes have always showed me compassion and so much love
I’d be such a fool to say, you weren’t sent from up above
As I hold your body close to mine, words unspoken say
I’ll always listen to your heart, and take all your fears away
CHORUS 3
Now we come to that place where true love resides
You and I forever one, love no one can deny
Looking in all those years for someone with your eyes
I’ve come to that place and found my love’s lullaby

17 comments:

  1. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your blog post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I love your post and it was so fabulous and I am definetly going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo :) Just another tip you shouldinstall a Translator Application for your Global Audience !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the off topic publish, but I am trying to get a prom robe for my daughter and wished to get some opinions on the Faviana brand. Do you feel she will choose it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly enjoying every small bit of it. It can be a fantastic website and great share. I want to thank you. Great job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Maintain up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I???ê?èm lovin???ê?è it! lol?- No, seriously, Someone stated desigboom everyday, which is my initial comment ever. The number of comments just isn't at all a standard of success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice information, a lot of thanks to the author. It's incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks once more and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recommended it on stumbleupon. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. However thank you for this blog.I will are available back again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are some provocative points in interval therein article but I don't comprehend if I convoy all of them heart to middle .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am least firm they will skim a reams of late stuff here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I longing more people would make a note sites like this that are actually constructive to read. With all the thistledown floating almost on the spider's web, it is rare to be familiar with a position like yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blame you during another amazing article. Where else could anybody pry out that well-intentioned of information in such a momentous practice of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exceptional knowledge, I value all of these opinions. Everyone needs to feel free to expose themselves abundantly

    ReplyDelete
  16. With all the muddle floating around on the lace-work, it is a crucial fluctuate of pace to read a site like yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pride, a specific thing everyone has to some extent no matter whether we think we all do or otherwise. Providing we've been human the actual ego mind many of us call pride is going to shine. Thanks for the exciting blog post.

    ReplyDelete