Tuesday, September 1, 2009

what a summer

wow. don't know if I'll top this one any time soon. So much loss and heartache, losing my job and losing someone very special to me. These losses, never of which am I even close to done grieving, have cast a huge shadow over my emotional health these last two months.

You know how it can be perfectly sunny outsid, and you still are incredibly depressed? That's what I've been living in for the past two months. Horrible. Bad thing is that it doesn't seem to get any better....

Case in point...I am releasing my 3rd solo album this week entitled Light In The Rain. It is by far the best collection of songs I've ever done. But the events of the past months have cast a shadow on that too, to the point where I'm not anywhere happy about it as I should be.

End result being...I don't feel as near to God as I should. I just hope He's near to me, 'cuz I can't see Him, hear Him or touch Him right now.

6 comments:

  1. Random question: I am starting my personal blog to share this experiences. Do you think it hard or easy to write consistently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you totally. Please write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to find this information. I have been searching in Google for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has definitely sparked up an idea in my mind. This can be a amazing website article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They vary, sometimes there are particular tasks and powers of other workers. To grasp not only the proper of those who follow.

    ReplyDelete