Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Reviews requested for 'A Star Above The Highway'

Hi all,

I'd humbly to request you all to consider writing a review for my Christmas album 'A Star Above The Highway' on either CDBABY or Amazon.  I really feel the album is my best overall work yet, because it showcases all the musical styles I love, features some great performances by some great friends of mine, and shares the subjects and ideas that are very dear to my heart.

In return, I want to offer one *FREE* MP3 download of any other album of mine that you'd like to have.   Please go to either one of the direct links below at CDBABY or Amazon and share your review.  Once the review is accepted and posted, please let me know by email at ryan@ryansheeler.com and also let me know which album of mine you would like to download (Skies and Shadows, Polk County Line, Light In The Rain, Letters From North of Town, or Prayers and Promises)

CDBABY:   http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ryansheeler6

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018X9OAW8

No comments:

Post a Comment