Friday, November 13, 2009

Scented Vinyl - interview show at Mars Cafe

Hi all,

I'm very excited to share this with you. I am doing the famous "Scented Vinyl" show at Mars Cafe on Monday night 11/16 in Des Moines. Scented Vinyl is hosted by Daniel Bosman. It is a live interview/performance show where he features a local musician, and discussed influences. Then we spend the balance of the evening sharing old vinyl records, talking and sharing with the crowd. I will also be performing a short set.

I will be the featured guest this Monday night. :) I will be discussing my new album, Light In The Rain, my songwriting influences, my writing style, my philosophy about performing and recording, and much more.

Please make plans to join us at Mars Cafe! :)

http://www.scentedvinyl.com/

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a great post! I will be bookmarking this website, we need more post like this.

    www.homeworkgigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this piece, you know I was reading some other related posts out there from some individuals who really don't grasp what they are talking about. Have you ever seen how many people think they are an expert on a matter when they are not? I sure hope you continue to compose. Hey what is your rss URL so I can remain up to date with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Required the perfect time to have the ability to examine all the responses, although I valued the particular write-up. That became Very helpful to me and I believe to any or all the commenters the following! It’s definitely good every time a individual cannot simply be told, but interested! I’m specific you had fun writing this form of write-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing freakin blog here. I almost cried while reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamin. I love blogging. You all express your feelings the right way, because they are your feeling, focus on your blog it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete