Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scented Vinyl recap!

Hi all, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Scented Vinyl show last night. Daniel Bosman and Mars Cafe are really passionate about supporting local musicians - and its so refreshing to be a part of.

The night started off with an interview at Sound Factory studios right next door to Mars. Daniel and I talked about my new album (LITR), songwriting influences, my upcoming plans and gigs. The interview will be up on the Scented Vinyl website within the next few days.

Then it was back over to Mars where we spun some great vinyl by Elton John, Dan Fogelberg, George Benson, Envy Corps and more. Then I played a small set:

-Light In The Rain
-Anything and Everything
-If You Only
-Leader of the Band
-Chasing Heaven

Afterwards a good-sized crowd had gathered, so Daniel and the Mars staff let me perform a full set. :) Great evening. Pictures and interview will soon be up on:

http://www.scentedvinyl.com

2 comments:

  1. Every body acknowledges that modern life seems to be expensive, but we need money for different stuff and not every one earns enough money. Therefore to get some loans and college loan would be a right way out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a business book author named Stan Slap who wrote: The question is not how to get managers’ emotional commitment but why manager’s don’t give it even if they like their company. Anyways I think we can all learn from this knowledge on business to live better. http://www.slapcompany.com is his site if you wana check it out. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete